Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 360 Shout-Out to Rob Kalin and the Etsy Peeps

I started this journey years ago when my husband Ben entered me in an art show. I had nothing for the show but he knew this was something I was meant to to. He simply told me I had better get started making art and I did. After that show surrounded with all this new work I came across Craftster which led me to Etsy.

I opened my shop and listed all my new work and that day I received my first sale. This was all the affirmation I needed. This handmade life was for me.

I have since closed my freshman shop and opened my Lucky Jackson shop,  focusing on making fun, happy art. I am such a lucky girl to be able to do what I love.

I want to give a shout out to Rob Kalin the founder of Etsy and all of the Etsy team who have made it possible for so many of us to live our dreams.


Thank you Etsy!




No comments: