Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What's New Pussycat Part 2.

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I am steadily stitching along but have hit the open road traveling to art shows with the 365 in tow. I have a bunch of new work that I hope you all will love but as I have been working on them away from the studio they need a bit of finishing (paint, framing them in the hoops, small little details that I want the pieces to have before I post).

I will be posting all new work tomorrow and have an extra surprise to boot!

Here is a sneak peek. Mr. Gigs is pretty excited about being in featured in one and has his big paw on his proud portrait.



Here are some pics from my latest show at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition. So much talent at this event, blows me away every year.







3 comments:

miss teacups said...

Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibit? I never knew about this. Sounds like it would be amazing! Have you ever done or thought of doing the One of a Kind Show? I think you'd fit right in miss!

Also, I saw Alice's blog post on the portrait you gifted her - you are such a kind soul Jen!

Sara said...

I love seeing all of your hoops hanging there together. What a great way to take in so much of what you've been doing. I hope it went well! :)

Mel said...

!! Your booths are always such a big piece of pretty eye candy Jen.. love it! You know you're in a stylistic 'groove' when you can cram all your work together and they all create such a seamless gorgeous mosaic!
Glad you're busy.. but miss your guts.
xo
Mel ;o)
needle and nest